||The School Mathematics Improvement Course is based upon a Canadian, research-based framework for understanding and assessing good teaching practices in mathematics, called the Ten Dimensions of Mathematics Education.
Over the course of two half days or one full day, school leaders and administrators learn how to use the research findings of the Ten Dimensions and the PRIME Leadership Handbook to lead school improvement in mathematics.
School Mathematics Improvement Course:
Who should attend:
- Introduces school leaders to the Ten Dimensions, a framework for the improvement of mathematics instruction
- Provides strategies to support change
- Provides leaders and administrators with a framework for developing a school mathematics improvement plan
- Introduces administrators to the components in the PRIME Numbers & Operations kit
- Suggests ways to support teachers as they implement PRIME
School leaders and administrators
Two half days or one full day
Training Delivered By:
Nelson Education Facilitator
One kit per participant